Saturday 20 January 2018

Cacti Obsessed- The ME!

                 


                OBSESSED OBSESSED....Totally Obsessed!




I don't know how but I am totally in love with these little creatures and just can't hold myself to get all the available species at my home. So I dealt with this particular obsession by making mini drawings of these little babies.  
Thus back in November I started Calvember challenge in which one has to make watercolor miniatures throughout the month but somehow I couldn't managed to draw more than 7 to 8 drawaings, but sooner in the very next month  I started working on this theme on larger skill and completed my target. 
So Let's see how my colvember went :)

All these  drawings are within a diameter of less than 1.5" 

SO HERE WE GO....



               

                                           

  
  
  
And this last one.... 
My most favourite, quite different from the aboves

So yeah what I gotfrom this exercise was a booost, both in my mconfidence and my watercolor skills1










No comments:

Post a Comment

Cacti Obsessed- The ME!

                                  OBSESSED OBSESSED....Totally Obsessed! I don't know how but I am totally in love ...