Thursday 2 November 2017

My Inktober'17 Journey

 31 days; 31 drawings!

 FIYAWAN
FIYAWAN

Since the last few months I've been trying to follow up art challenges n trends but couldn't even make it. Started a 100 day challenge back then but failed to carry it even for 3 days... This time Inktober challenge was on spot!








So I thought to continue what I love and participated in INKTOBER CHALLENGE… 
At last on 4th day, I gathered all my strength n decided to get along this trend on instagram! Found it quite interesting...So I quickly decided upon my theme n started a day by day task...


 INKTOBER
It was a late start but I continued it anyways!

Inktober was all about my:
  • Self-growth
  • Consistency
  • Developing positive habits
  • Knowing myself
AND MOST IMPORTANTLY
  • Making time for ME
All it started when I start realizing the fact:


Few of you have been following me on my Instagram account throughout this challenge so might have idea how I worked all along.

The fun part was exploring myself throughout the process, experimenting with sudden ideas and learning new dimensions. I kept sticking to my innate style with addition of BOTANICS (not my type) All I wanted to push myself up to something that is out of my comfort zone .  
Today it has been ended n trust me I’m feeling accomplished…
So here is all from my Inktober Series :)

#1 

First First :)

Day1


#2 

Tadaaa! Another one is here.



Day7

#8 

Moroccan's

Day8

#9

The Wooden one!

It's a wooden cuboid of 1"x1"x2" ...the tough part was dealing with medium because of rough surface. yet made it :)
Day9

#10 

And another Blue!

Day10

#11 

Off the Beat:

Day11

#12
B&W's here!


TADAA!

Day12

#13 

Hello to this from my digital world!

Day13

#14 

And another:

Day14

#15 

Wooden in green!

Day15

#16
The Hanging Garden

Day17


#18 

Bamboos


Day18

#19                                                                                          

MINI Botanics!                                                                      

   

Day19

#20 

A-dalfa:

Day20

#21 

Spin around the Blacks!

Day21

#22 

Floating around!

Day22

#23 

Botanical Swirls 

Day23

#24
Left in Stars

Day24
#25
Let's show some love to architecture!

Day25

#26 

This as well!

Day26

#27 

Blues are heaven!

Day27
Do share your reviews and pass it on :)

4 comments:

Cacti Obsessed- The ME!

                                  OBSESSED OBSESSED....Totally Obsessed! I don't know how but I am totally in love ...