Thursday 9 November 2017

What's New this November?



After INKtober Now WHAT?


Recently I played a guess game my Instastory about what I am gonna be doing this November and many of you guessed that it would be something related to cactus or dessert life...?
.
.
.
So yeah!
You all are somehow right but the actual task i'm doing this month is FILLING COLORS of Creativity TO MY NOVEMBER!

#COLVEMBER2017

The new coool of this November...



OOOOOPPPPSSSS...!!
BUT Half of November has already GONEEEE!!
Okay Nevermid... Will tell you anyway...

Colvember is all about choosing a Theme for your watercolor miniatures and gear up For 30 days, this November!


This time I decided to follow up this challenge only for 10-15 days (all depending on situation) because my November is fully packed up with the stack personal engagements So I thought of compensating these days by adding perky blogs with each drawing. 

Mr. CactiAs I am already into this process, all I started it by choosing theme "WORLD OF CACTI" and started making a drawing per day as well as collecting interesting facts about each specie. My focus is majorly on  such species of cactus which are not so commonly known or got some interesting facts like heath or beauty benefits or might got some fun facts.
So I thought why not explore these little spiny creatures...
Therefore, this November I'll be turning from an art blogger to health or you can say lifestyle blogger...Well just kidding!

In my Upcoming blog I'll be sharing about the most common cactus Prickly Pear.

 tikipu's cute cactus


Wait for it...till then keep sharing what you are reading (Not only words but this blog as well!) :D

Shukriya!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very well done fiya ... Its good to see to see your immense dedication to your interests... Very few of people have this nerve to look into their interests. As far as we talk about your work it's amazing .. looking fwd to your colvember master piece... Keep rocking �� goodluck girl ❤

    ReplyDelete

Cacti Obsessed- The ME!

                                  OBSESSED OBSESSED....Totally Obsessed! I don't know how but I am totally in love ...