Friday 3 November 2017

Inktober Day one

As I already told you in my previous blog that I have been trying for months to get regular for SELF but something worst happened troubling me out everyime!
At last on 3rd of October, I gathered all my strength n decided to get along the new trend on instagram named INKTOBER! Found it quite interesting...So I quicky decided upon my theme n started a day by day task...


ONE DRAWING EACH DAY!

Though it was a late start yet it was fun participating in! So I just took my pen n sketchbook n started drawing...

The first Drawing of mine fro Botanical series:


Day1
         

This is how it started... :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Cacti Obsessed- The ME!

                                  OBSESSED OBSESSED....Totally Obsessed! I don't know how but I am totally in love ...